On behalf of Wilmington University, we extend our sincere best wishes to the graduates and to all who have supported you in your accomplishments. We look forward to your attendance at the Commencement ceremony, when we will recognize the achievements of the students who have applied for a degree.
Sunday, June 4 & Monday, June 5, 2023
Specific times will be determined during the Spring term of 2023.
Please note these essential points to ensure a safe and vibrant ceremony at the Chase Center on the Riverfront.
- Graduates do not need a ticket; however, all guests, regardless of age, require a ticket to enter the ceremony. Anyone without a ticket will not be admitted into the ceremony.
- We recommend that you give the tickets to your guests before the ceremony and explain our policies.
- Wilmington University is not responsible for lost or misplaced tickets.
- Since the beginning of the pandemic, Wilmington University has protected the health and safety of its community. For your safety, we encourage all attendees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have negative results to a COVID test within 48 hours of commencement. Masks and face coverings are optional. While masks are not required, continuing to wear one is a personal decision. We respect anyone who makes that choice. Should conditions change, faculty and graduates will be notified before the ceremony.
- Standard security measures will be in place, so everyone entering the Chase Center will be searched.
- Strollers, infant carriers, balloons, backpacks, large purses, or outside food and beverages are not permitted in the Chase Center.